2.8 Injection/ Cosworth BOA
Another of our more recent projects
- Brought in as a running car.
- Has had to be rewired as wasn't done properly.
- Standard radiator has been triple cored so there is improved cooling capacity without the need to butcher the radiator mounting panels.
- Also fitted into the radiator is a take off that accepts a Ford Focus fan switch that controls the electric fan.
- Interior has been stripped out and will be refurbished as necessary.
- The exterior trims and fittings are currently being removed ready for an exterior respray. As many original fittings as possible will be refurbished before being refitted.
The side mouldings are currently missing but I have a set that will be refitted as per customers wishes.
- The engine installation will be reworked and tidied up.